- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups cubed chicken breast*
- ½ onion diced
- 4 heads garlic, crushed
- ½ cup salsa verde
- ½ teaspoon salt (to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Steam or slightly roast your cauliflower for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender.
- Start by browning your onions and garlic. Add cut chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper. Fry until fully cooked.
- Turn off heat and add the cream cheese, salsa verde, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. Mix. Add cauliflower and mix well.
- Pour into ovenproof casserole dish. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with cilantro. Pair with fresh avocado or roasted sweet potato for more colors and flavors.
* Make with leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken to speed things up.
Tried it? Send us a quick comment: Click here!