Creamy and refreshing, simple and flavorful, this recipe is great if you are looking for a quick, pre-made breakfast. Store it in the fridge for up to five days until you are ready to enjoy it. Some suggested toppings are berries, shredded coconut or granola.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 can coconut milk
- ½ cup cashews (preferably soaked)
- 4-5 dates
- Pinch of sea salt
- Soak chia seeds in a ½ cup of water.
- Add milk, dates, salt, cashews and ½-2/3 of the soaked chia gel into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining chia seeds.
- Chill in the refrigerator until thickened.
- Serve with favorite fruit topping.
Thank you for sharing this recipe! I’ve tried it! One of Mr. Armstrong’s dietary suggestions is to eat less carbs. I use chia seed pudding to kick those carb cravings, and it works like a charm.
—Tessa Gregory, (Alberta, Canada)
Tried it? Send us a quick comment: Click here!