There are many options for what you can put inside these wraps. A few suggestions to try are chicken salad, roasted chicken or steak with veggies, or hummus and cucumber with feta. It makes a great travel lunch!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour*
- ¾ tsp salt (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder (optional)**
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raw milk
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs. Add milk to the eggs. Mix well.
- Combine egg mixture to dry ingredients. Then add melted butter last. Mix.
- Heat medium skillet or griddle to medium-high. Lightly grease with butter before each wrap. Pour batter, about ⅓-½ cup, onto the skillet. Tilt pan in circular motion to help batter evenly spread out. Flip after the edges look lighter in color (about 30-45 seconds). Let cook on the other side. Remove from heat. Stir batter before each pouring as the heavier ingredients will settle to the bottom of the bowl.
*Spelt flour can be used as well.
**This is a versatile recipe. You can get creative with the herbs and spices you add to the batter.
Tried it? Send us a quick comment: Click here!