The Breth family from Oklahoma says these ‘coconutty’ and creamy treats are one of their alternatives to commercial granola bars: “If you’re a fan of coconut and lime, you will love these tropical delights.”
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 cups oat flour*
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut (plus extra for sprinkling)
- ⅔ cup honey
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- Zest of one lime
- 6 tbsp butter cold
- Mix all filling ingredients until combined.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp cookie scoop and roll the mixture into balls.
- Place the bites into the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up. Refrigerate.
*You can blend rolled oats using a food processor.
Tried it? Send us a quick comment: Click here!