This Spanish-inspired dip is simple to make and uses staple ingredients you most likely already have in your pantry. It can be enjoyed as a dip for bread or vegetables, or as a condiment to accompany your meal. It’s a little bit smoky, a little bit nutty, a little bit sweet and totally irresistible.
- 1 garlic clove
- ¾ cup roasted unsalted almonds
- 1 can (15 oz) crushed fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 pinches crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Add garlic and almonds to food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Process until nuts are thoroughly combined.
Tried it? Send us a quick comment: Click here!