This tasty, easy to make treat only has three main ingredients. I’ve made them for guests a couple of times, and they have all said they’re great.
- 4 large bananas
- 3 cups oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, raisins or pecans (optional)
- 1/4 cup of milk (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚F.
- Thoroughly mash the bananas. Add the oats, vanilla extract and optional add-in. Mix together until combined.
- Grease a muffin tray and put the mixture into the tray. Bake for 14 to 18 minutes. Allow them to cool for five minutes.
- Store in the fridge, and eat within five days.
Tried it? Send us a quick comment: Click here!